National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
National Certificate: Agri Sales and Services
QUALIFICATION NO: 14854 / NQF 4/ 161 CREDITS
The National Certificate in Agri Sales and Services is an academic programme supported by practical hands-on modules, developed for the southern African Retail Industry in Agriculture.
The qualification focuses on a range of administrative transactions such as ordering, receiving, pricing, storing, display, promotions and marketing of merchandise, and providing customer service of excellence in the Agri-retail branch.
The programme allows students that meet the entry requirements to complete a practical one-year National certificate in Agri Sales and Services, NQF 4.
On completion of the Certificate, students will be well positioned to extend learning and practice into other subfields such as Bookkeeping and Accounting, also Agricultural related enterprises such as Animal production, Crop Production and Farm Management.
- Grade 10, with basic literacy in English on Level 3 (40%)
- Communication at NQF Level 2
- Learners who have demonstrated competence at this level through workplace experience and recognition of prior learning
The blended training model allows students to complete theoretical modules online and practical sessions on a local farm and community – reducing time spent away from work.
Groups of Agricultural Extensioners can also attend contact and support sessions at i3A centra
Ideal for / Possible Career Opportunities
- Sales Clerk / Assistant
- Marketing manager
- Sales manager
- Stock controller / Manager
THE COST INCLUDES:
- Access to i3A Online Campus
- Practical Training support
- All Assessments
THE COST EXCLUDES:
- Accommodation/meals during practical sessions
- Transport to the training venue